Mainly to cover South West Areas and Yorkshire/Lincolnshire Areas – 2 positions available.
We are looking for a motivated, organised person who loves a challenge, working from instruction and own initiative to grow auction sales throughout the plant, construction, transport and agricultural sectors. Join our growing auctioneering company, who will be relocating onto a specifically designed auction venue of 20 acres in the new year, and represent Malcolm Harrison Auctions Limited, throughout the auctioneering industry mainly targeting your assigned territory to search and locate desirable equipment for auction.
• Previous plant and transport experience in UK and International markets essential with a positive track record - auction experience desirable.
• A passion and drive for Plant, Trucks and Agricultural machinery essential.
• Accurately carry out pre-equipment market valuations and source equipment to enhance current and expected auction stock.
• The ability to easily build rapport with clients and strengthen new and existing relationships growing your territory through business development skills and maximise consignments.
• Willingness to travel the length and breadth of the country, visiting clients’ sites and bases – you are not confined to your individual territory.
• Conduct telephone calls to new and existing customers.
• Strong communication skills and confidentiality awareness crucial.
Apply early as this posting will close as soon as a competitive candidate pool is identified. Remuneration will be negotiable.
CV’s on application to email@example.com – 01948 667700